Tuesday, December 30, 2014

YOU HAVE THE SPOTLIGHT

As the year comes to a close it feels really great to share how grateful I am.

This year has been one with wins and losses.

If you ever had a close family member or friend that passed on you know what Im talking about.

It sucks.

On the other side of pain is the balance of pleasure.

Pleasure in knowing life has its ups and downs and its always about how I can handle it.


The meaning we give everything is our reality.

So today my vision is that we all end out the year with reflection of what was amazing and what we could have left out if it was possible, and know we did the best we could.

Yes, I can hear some people saying did you really do your best? 

But who cares what others say.

All i can say is that I passionately love my family, my friends, my clients, my entrepreneurial crazies, the products and services I share, the home I love, the man of my dreams, my dancing partners and the health Im blessed with!

This is the year of being a Badass Beautiful Woman!

Take a few minutes and write down what you are grateful for and why.... and please share it with us all..... We all need to learn, grow and praise each other on.

Heres' to you 2015.....Its going to be EPIC!!!

xoxox...Lisa Monette




No comments:

Post a Comment